Motherhood in ADHD – Parenting with ADHD, Productivity Tips, Brain based Science, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Education to Help Moms with Adult ADHD
E065: The Disorganized Mom's Guide to a Peaceful Morning
Manage episode 290318199 series 2913393
- Is your version of an alarm clock your child peering over the bed claiming starvation?
- Are you flying out the door, rushing everyone along in mild panic and high stress?
- Do you spend more than five minutes looking for shoes, keys, or coats? More than 10 minutes?
- Are you still in your pajamas at lunch time more days than not?
- Does your morning look like what you want it to look like?
Getting multiple people ready and exiting the house on time requires epic-level executive function ninja skills. I used to think it was impossible! I was always 30 minutes late, sweating, grumpy, anxious, beating myself up for the three things I forgot, yelling at my family, just in time to plaster a fake smile on my face and turn on my sweet “Hi, how are you?” voice upon arrival. And that is simply not the mom I want to be. And now, I'm not…on most days. Can I help you get out of the chaos - anger - shame spiral that happens every morning?
I know you’re ready to make a change, so join me and other mamas for The Disorganized Mom’s Guide to a Peaceful Morning: 5 doable steps in 5 short videos, and it’s free! Take my hand and let’s make your mornings better. Sign up at PatriciaSung.com/peaceful-morning
www.patriciasung.com/resources for more info & free resources.