Manage episode 332907833 series 1261370
If you were to lose half or more of your income in the next few months, what would you do?
I ask you this question because that’s exactly what happened to me during the Great Recession of 2008, and many financial experts are forecasting that the next recession could be right around the corner.
Today, I want to share with you the four (4) things I did in 2008 to turn my financial situation around and literally double my income (in only two months) at the height of the Great Recession, so you can be prepared to do the same.
In today’s podcast, I want to share the story of my financial journey. Then, I want to present four strategies you can use to thrive during a recession, what I’m doing now to prepare for a potential economic downturn, and how you can use these same techniques to thrive no matter what happens!
- How a listener’s critical comment inspired me to record today’s episode.
- My financial journey from painting decks at 9 years old to becoming a full-time entrepreneur.
- Why it took me many years to establish a meaningful passive income—and the experiences that taught me the value of thinking outside the box.
- Why my coaching business fell apart in the wake of the Great Recession and led me to the concepts and ideas behind the Miracle Morning.
- The ONE question I asked in 2008 that I’m asking again now.
- How optimizing your mindset, learning new strategies, asking for help, and getting creative can help you establish new sources of income, even during a major economic recession.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/435
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod