Manage episode 336571285 series 1261370
If you've been paying attention to the news lately, you know that the cost of pretty much everything is on the rise. Food, housing, gas, utilities, and other goods rose by 9.1% over the past 12 months—a 40-year high!
Most people can barely sustain the life that they have, let alone make enough money to live the life of their dreams.
And while it's natural to feel scared during these times, I want to ease your mind and help you prepare for whatever the future may hold.
Today's episode is all about money. I want to teach you how to make more of it, not only to keep up with rising inflation, but so you can create freedom and start living life on your terms.
Whether you're struggling to keep up and need to earn more OR want to protect yourself if things go sideways, this episode highlights many helpful strategies for making more money and building multiple income streams!
- Why wanting to make more money isn’t going to make you more money.
- How to make more money by changing jobs or careers–or simply asking for a raise.
- How I lost half my income during the Great Recession in 2008 and grew my business to 6-figures and eventually 7-figures.
- How I took the leap from a 6-year career to becoming an entrepreneur, found my first clients, and grew my first business on my terms.
- The benefits of creating multiple sources of income and some ideas on how to get things started.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/441
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod