Manage episode 375277942 series 2841921
Alex does a significant overhaul of his website and shares new insights. Chris finally archives complete local voice control of his network, we complain about the state of domain name sellers, and more.
- Tailscale: Tailscale is a Zero config VPN. It installs on any device in minutes, manages firewall rules for you, and works from anywhere. Get 20 devices for free for a personal account.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/ssh
- 45drives: Big. Strong. Fast storage servers with affordable high-performance, high-capacity, enterprise storage solutions for all industries and now your Home Lab.
- ⚡ Alby: Your Boost companion for the web — Create an Alby Account to get a lightning wallet for payments wherever you go.
- ⚡ Self-Hosted on the Podcastindex.org — Send a Boost into the show via the web. First, top-up Alby, then head over to our entry on the Podcast Index.
- Jupiter Broadcasting Meetups — We have several meetups coming up, don't miss out!
- LinuxFest Northwest 2023 Sponsorship Prospectus — PDF with community sponsorship opportunities.
- $13 voice remote for Home Assistant — This tutorial will guide you to turn an ATOM Echo into the world’s most private voice assistant. Pick up the tiny device to talk to your smart home. Issue commands and get responses!
- Installing a local Assist pipeline - Home Assistant
- gotty: Share your terminal as a web application — GoTTY is a simple command line tool that turns your CLI tools into web applications.
- tmate • Instant terminal sharing — Instant terminal sharing
- Perfect Media Server — If you're looking to build a media server, then you've come to the right place. This site documents the many aspects of building a media server using Free and Open Source Software, wherever possible.
- News and Updates - Perfect Media Server — Stay tuned for more updates and content, specifically on YouTube and around NixOS as my journey there continues.
- WyzeHacks — This project contains a set of scripts trying to provide additional features not implemented by the official firmware.
- docker-wyze-bridge — Create a local WebRTC, RTSP, RTMP, or HLS/Low-Latency HLS stream for most of your Wyze cameras including the outdoor, doorbell, and 2K cams.