Manage episode 375008484 series 2841921
Mike hits the limits of ChatGPT's knowledge, a chat about editors and what we'd do for a living if it had to be outside of tech.
- Tailscale: Tailscale is the easiest way to create a peer-to-peer network with the power of Wireguard.
- ⚡ Alby: Your Boost companion for the web — Create an Alby Account to get a lightning wallet for payments wherever you go.
- 🎉 Coder Radio on the Podcastindex.org — Boost from the Web. Once you have Alby topped off, you can Boost from our page on the Podcast Index.
- Berlin with Brent, Fri, Sep 8, 2023 — Brent will be back in Berlin for the Nextcloud Conference and can't get enough of Berlin Meetups!
- Spokane Linux Love, Sat, Sep 16, 2023 — It's finally happening! Let's get together at Iron Goat Brewing
- Microsoft kills Kinect again — Microsoft will no longer make the Azure Kinect Developer Kit.
- Orbbec announces family of products based on Microsoft iToF Depth Technology — Orbbec and Microsoft’s collaboration marks a new era of accessibility for AI developers to tap the power of 3D vision for their applications.
- CarDealershipGuy on X — UPDATE: Ford has received this patent. 😂
- ChatGPT Cheat Sheet for Developers — As a developer, learning how to master ChatGPT can help you to generate code snippets in various languages, learn programming concepts by example, quickly debug code, write test cases, write documents, and gather information.
- The emerging usability of ChatGPT in software development — In the hands of a creative developer, ChatGPT has what it takes to be a helpful coding tool. But generative AI may soon attain the capability to act as more than an assistant.
- CLion: A Cross-Platform IDE for C and C++ by JetBrains — A cross-platform IDE for C and C++
- Cursor - The AI-first Code Editor — Build software faster in an editor designed for pair-programming with AI
- Cursor - Features
- Alex MacCaw on X — Cursor is the best product I've used in a while - it's an AI enabled editor.
- Santiago on X — I'm trying Cursor, an AI-first code editor. Artificial Intelligence is not a feature for them. It's the whole thing!
- Tailscale on X — The Tailscale extension for VS Code just got a major upgrade — now you can seamlessly navigate and edit files on any node on your tailnet, all powered by Tailscale SSH.
- MetaGPT: 🌟 — The Multi-Agent Framework: Given one line Requirement, return PRD, Design, Tasks, Repo. Assign different roles to GPTs to form a collaborative software entity for complex tasks.
- Serge — Serge is a chat interface crafted with llama.cpp for running Alpaca models. No API keys, entirely self-hosted!
- README - TypeScript Deep Dive — I've been looking at the issues that turn up commonly when people start using TypeScript.