Manage episode 231181582 series 1083316
In this episode, I interview Trivinia Barber, entrepreneur, mother of four, recovering high achiever and a people pleaser. Trivinia's rise from working mom to entrepreneur and founder of Priority VA was fast. Thrust into success and the spotlight with high profile clients on her roster, the pressure created a manic schedule resulting in a serious crash and burn.
Trivinia shares what happened to her that day and her ongoing recovery.
What we discuss in this episode...
- Meeting through Todd Herman's 90-Day Year
- Her transition from working mother to starting her VA business
- Her exposure to high profile clients like Amy Porterfield
- The 14-17 hour days that took over
- Her wake up call
- Realigning her life with her values and desires
- Her crash and burn
- The drive to be the "responsible girl"
- Her daily practice to keep centered
- The impact our habits have on our children
- Willpower Doesn't Work by Benjamin Hardy
- Working from home - the pros and cons
- The real pressure of entrepreneurism
- The rise of suicide in entrepreneurs
- Working from home as a VA and mom.
- The remote workforce why she's drawn to it
- Creating the life you want by design
- The joy of random acts of kindness
- Her Diary of a Doer podcast
- Format of her podcast and her plans for it
- Keeping it real online and transparency
- Encouraging people not to do it alone
- Find a tribe, find a community, friend, mentor, church
- Jayson Gaignard Community Made podcast
Trivinia Barber's Diary of a Doer Podcast https://trivinia.com/
Priority VA https://priorityva.com