Manage episode 336633533 series 2424349
Dr. Miki Ben-Dor is a paleoanthropologist at Tel Aviv University studying the causal relationship between Paleolithic nutrition and human evolution.
- How did humans evolve and how does it compare to omnivorous mammals
- Traits we evolved that make us carnivorous
- Humans being fat hunters
- What types of prey we hunted and how it changed over time and what it means
- Evidence that we are able to use starches and sugar and plants
- What can we take away from these perspectives
This episode is brought to you by The Carnivore Bar, an ancestrally inspired meal replacement bar.
It has simple clean ingredients - beef, tallow, and salt. It’s shelf stable. And it’s portable and convenient - very great for hikes, long business trips, traveling, or just an easy, ready option to have in your pantry. It's the perfect combination of crunchy and creamy texture.
Thanks to BiOptimzers and their amazing Magnesium Breakthrough formula for stress relief and better sleep on a carnivore diet. Try it yourself at www.magnesiumbreakthrough.com/carnivorecast and use code "carnivore10" to save!
What questions would you like answered or who would you like to hear from in the carnivore or research community?Let me know on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.