Manage episode 377587859 series 2042468
In this latest Stuff We Didn’t Get in Sunday School Episode, we’re talking about The Protestant Reformation. Before you skip past this one, let us warn you that this is by far our most bleeped episode ever. Join Resident Bible Scholar Erin Moon along with Knox and Jamie as they discuss things like Martin Luther’s gastrointestinal problems, some of the key moments that brought about the Reformation, the ladies of the Reformation, and much more! Is this something we should have gotten in Sunday School? You’ll have to listen to find out!
- What was that about worms? Learn more about the Diet of Worms here
- The Münster Rebellion: Listen to Hardcare History from Dan Carlin
- Martin Luther’s Poop Palace: Learn more from the BBC here | See the pics here
- Another split? Learn about The Great Schism
- ELCA Declaration: Read A Declaration of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America to the Jewish Community
- Luther’s Spotify Playlist: Listen here
- Learn the differences between Catholics and Protestants: Watch Derry Girls on Netflix
Our Patreon supporters can access our Resource Deep-Dives, Office Hours episodes, monthly Fellowship Hall gatherings, and more! You can even test us out with a 7-day free trial. Become a partner.
THE FAITH ADJACENT SHOP
The only place on the Internet where you can find Bible studies and resources for those curious about faith AND Chris Hemsworth's abs. Check it out here!
Check out our other podcast: The Popcast with Knox and Jamie. It's a weekly show about pop culture where we educate on the things that entertain, but don't matter. Here is our suggested Popcast starter playlist.
Subscribe to our Newsletter: The Dish from Faith Adjacent
Get Faith Adjacent Merch: Shop here
Shop our Amazon Link: amazon.com/shop/thepopcast
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices