Manage episode 324503070 series 3010258
- The importance of getting reviews/feedback from GHI listeners (03:58)
- Why Kiri-Maree is grateful for life challenges (06:57)
- The pros and cons of the old approach/systems (08:55)
- Why we don't always need to fit in the system (12:52)
- Embracing what makes us different (17:00)
- The dangers of Ego Leadership (18:23)
- Humility equates with presence (22:22)
- Being mindful of our self-expectations (24:21)
- Why the future is not yet written (29:00)
- The need to do things that fill our tanks (44:00)
- Working towards hope for the future (51:40)
- What are you role modeling to the world? (55:21)
- “Every time you play out at a bigger level and step out of your comfort zone, there's a new muscle you have to build.” -Kiri-Maree Moore
- “The lens that you look through is the lens that sees you.” -Kiri-Maree Moore
- “When they see that you've got hope, it brings hope too.” -Kiri-Maree Moore
...To be the 1% .
...To shift the dial forward by 1 %.
...And to build partnerships with others who are willing to do their 1%.
Make sure you add what your 1% is so we can support you on your journey too!
If you would like to have Kiri-Maree speak at your next event or would like to discuss partnerships please email concierge@DecisionVelocityGlobal.com