Manage episode 326884070 series 3010258
- The genius that Nadine brings to the table (02:03)
- Do we acknowledge intuition as a science-based phenomenon? (03:05)
- How do patterns benefit humans? (05:27)
- Practical strategies that help us cope better (10:33)
- How long does it take for us to develop habits (17:37)
- How do we shift the dial by 1%? (21:25)
- Sustainability as the long-term goal (24:17)
- How can Nadine start change in her field? (28:10)
- What kind of legacy does Nadine want to leave behind? (34:28)
- "We need to learn to make decisions that create different pathways than what we're doing." -Kiri-Maree Moore
- "If we can get less individual and more collaborative, it is the solution to stopping isolation." -Kiri-Maree Moore
- "For the brain to learn and grow, it needs small actions every day and do it again and again to create patterns." -Nadine Sinclair
- "As long as every party takes action as a result of a conversation, it drives change forward." Nadine Sinclair
...To be the 1% .
...To shift the dial forward by 1 %.
...And to build partnerships with others who are willing to do their 1%.
Make sure you add what your 1% is so we can support you on your journey too!
If you would like to have Kiri-Maree speak at your next event or would like to discuss partnerships please email concierge@DecisionVelocityGlobal.com
CONNECT WITH NADINE SINCLAIR