Manage episode 294895538 series 2922712
My guest this week is Peter Sullivan. Peter is the founder and CEO of Clear
Light Ventures, Inc., as well as an environmental health funder who focuses on toxins and wireless safety. He has spent the last 17 years focusing on environmental health. Peter’s work
on detoxification and EMF (electromagnetic fields) have been featured in the book Toxin Toxout, Mother Jones magazine, Paleo Magazine, and CNN’s Morgan Spurlock: Inside Man. He is an executive producer of the documentary “Generation Zapped”, about the health
effects of wireless, and co-executive producer of the film “The Devil We Know” about Teflon pollution. Peter serves as a board advisor to Pure Earth (pollution.org), and the International Institute for Building-Biology Ecology. Previously, he worked as a software designer, making software easier to use at Netflix, Inc., Interwoven, Inc., Excite@Home, and Silicon Graphics. He also served as an Executive Officer and pilot in the United States Navy. He has a B.A. in psychology from the University of Detroit and an M.S. in computer science from Stanford University.
On our show today, we talk about the dangers of Electromagnetic Frequencies and Dirty Electricity and the impact that is having on our children's health.
Need help with improving your child’s health using integrative approaches?
- Check out my Instagram page -full of information, latest research, tips and tools for parents who want to be more effective with improving their children’s health and behavior.
- Want to work with me? Contact us here.
- Why are EMF and Dirty Electricity harmful
- How can we know whether adults and/or our children are sensitive to EMFs
- What is the connection between Autism and EMF
- Calcium channels blockers
- Basic mitigation strategies- How do we reduce the electrical noise/EMF of our house
- Dangers of using baby monitors, and other wearable devices
First Light - Atch https://soundcloud.com/atch-music
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0