Manage episode 301181077 series 2586548
Join Yvonne Brandenburg, RVT, VTS SAIM and Jordan Porter RVT, LVT, VTS SAIM as we talk about:
- More blood disorders… or should I say, coagulation disorders. We are discussing deficiency within some of our patients’ clotting factors. Specifically Factor VIII, Factor IX, Factor XI, and Factor XII.
Question of the Week
- What is your experience with Hemophilia? What did you use for treatment?
- Leave a comment at https://imfpp.org/episode96
Resources We Mentioned in the Show
- EClinPath: Inherited Disorders. Coagulation:
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
Want to earn some RACE approved CE credits for listening to the podcast? You can earn between 0.5-1.0 hour of RACE approved CE credit for each podcast episode you listen to.
Join the Internal Medicine For Vet Techs Membership to earn and keep track of your continuing education hours as you get your learn on!
Get Access to the Membership Site for your RACE approved CE certificates
Get Access to the Technician Treasure Trove
- Sign up at https://imfpp.org/treasuretrove
Thanks for listening!
– Yvonne and Jordan