Beautifully Brave with Sarah Pendrick - Owning Your Worth, Cultivating Self-Love, and Standing in Your Power
Manage episode 294919746 series 2119511
This week I'm bringing the brilliant Sarah Pendrick back on the show to discuss how the relationship we have with ourselves is truly the most important one we will ever encounter. Her new book, "Beautifully Brave" guides readers to discover their true power and follow the roadmap of inspiration to their highest self.
This isn't a surface level conversation about self-love and self-care, to go inward and fully witness your darkside and love yourself is one of the hardest things we can do, something most people will never have the courage to take on. Tune in to start your journey to true self-love.
- IG @SarahPendrick
- Facebook GirlTalk by Sarah Pendrick
- Girl Talk Network
- Pre-Order Beautifully Brave by Sarah Pendrick
- Motherhood Unstressed Book
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN)
Connect with Motherhood Unstressed:
- Get the book "Motherhood Unstressed - Daily Meditations on Motherhood, Self-Care, and the Art of Living a Life You Love" available in print and Kindle.
- Subscribe to The Motherhood Unstressed Podcast
- Leave a review on iTunes (why do you love the Motherhood Unstressed Podcast?)
- Follow us on Instagram @motherhoodunstressed
Motherhood Unstressed CBD - A better vibe is just a click away. Use code Podcast to save.
Hiya Vitamins - Sugar free vitamins for kids. Use code Unstressed to save 50%!
Baby Trend - Use code CoverMe20 to save 20%
More about Sarah
With a bachelor's degree in psychology and a master's degree in family therapy, Sarah developed a famous women's event that benefits a custom empowerment program for young women. She travels all over the United States to speak to women and provides them with support, education, and empowerment.
Want more? Check out some of our most popular past episodes!