Manage episode 219534952 series 2394277
Lose Your Age on the Trail author Dami Roelse drops by to talk long distance walking and how to prepare for it. Katy reminds listeners that long distance is a relative term—three miles might be your version of long distance right now, and that’s okay. Walkers seasoned and brand new will find lots of tips for moving well.
Plus, Katy answers a listener question on back bends, and whether they’re likely found in nature. Plus, Mike Dally from Earth Runners drops by to talk about how he started his minimal shoe company, and what drives him over the long haul.
- Dami Roelse’s website http://transformation-travel.com
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/walkingwomen50plus/
- Twitter: @dami97520
- EarthRunners.com IG: @earthrunners
- Katy’s events: https://nutritiousmovement.pike13.com/categories/64332
* Don't forget to go to https://www.nutritiousmovement.com/gifts/ to share the gift of movement with every person on your list.