Manage episode 374512736 series 3365980
Do you feel like you have to do it all? Maybe you want to always be in control? Or maybe you’re like me, I hate asking for help! I’ve had to learn that skill over the years. In this episode, my guest Sue Lehman and I dive into..
- Why do we think we have to do it all?
- Why do we judge ourselves and others so harshly when we can't?
- How can we delegate?
About Sue: Armed with knowledge in accounting and law plus over 20 years of expertise in providing supportive administrative services, Sue Lehman founded Keep It Simple with Sue, LLC, a virtual office assistant service. Being an owner of a small business, Sue is uniquely positioned to understand the needs of other female-owned small businesses. She provides services designed to reduce the stress of an overwhelmed female small business owner. Sue is efficient and organized with the ability to analyze a situation quickly and offer solutions tailored to their needs. Her very own KISS principle is Keep It Simple with Sue and kiss the overwhelm goodbye.
Connect with Sue:
- Website: keepitsimplewithsue.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100093481117676
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me:
- Ready for a change but not sure what to do next? Let’s connect over coffee: https://calendly.com/clarissaramsey/painting-your-path-coffee-chat
- Free resource guide: roadmap to move from cubicle to creative life : https://clarissastudio.activehosted.com/f/7
- Join my free online community, Painting Your Path™️: www.facebook.com/groups/paintingyourpath/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dr.clarissacastilloramsey/
- Would you like to support the show? https://www.buymeacoffee.com/clarissaramsey
Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Start for FREE!!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.