Why Activating Activism in Employees is a Good Thing with Jessie MacNeil-Brown
Manage episode 337924689 series 3301071
In this episode of Relationships at Work, Russel chats with activist and IKEA Campaigns Manager Jessie MacNeil-Brown (formally the head of Global Activism and Corporate Responsibility for the Body Shop and the Global Campaigns Manager for Amnesty International) on encouraging activism in employees improves the world and workplace.
Jessie shares her thoughts and experience with...
- Are companies prepared to onboard younger generations looking for purpose in their work?
- The importance of building community to attract talent.
- Activism and its connection to corporate values.
- How hiring by value connects to purpose.
- What it looks like for a small or medium business to embrace activism.
- Activism's connection to employee empowerment.
- The importance of sharing your activism story internally.
If you enjoy the podcast, please subscribe and share with others.
For more, go to relationshipsatwork.ca
Connect with me for more great content!