Manage episode 307591085 series 2135834
This week we unlock the Pitential of the Compute Module 4 and turn it into a dual gigabit router and Jellyfin server.
How far can we push it?
Plus, Alex shares his thoughts on the state of mobile operating systems and the challenges they are imposing on DIYers.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/ssh
- Backblaze Unlimited Backup: Get peace of mind knowing your files are backed up securely in the cloud with Backblaze.
- A Cloud Guru: Go through a series of hands-on labs picked to showcase Docker and gain experience with it.
- Original Prusa XL — The Original Prusa XL is a large-scale CoreXY 3D printer with a build volume of 36×36×36 cm
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi CM4 — The Dual Gigabit Carrier Board powered by Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 is equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and dual USB 3.0 ports
- Getting Started with OpenWrt - Seeed Wiki
- Buy a Compute Module 4 IO Board — Exposing every interface from Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, the Compute Module 4 IO Board provides a development platform and reference base-board design for our most powerful Compute Module yet.