Optimize Your Social Profiles to Find More Clients
Manage episode 339926460 series 2811833
Are you looking for more podcasting clients?
Most of us are, but it can be hard to find clients on social media, and it's easy to blame the platform.
You're not wrong to think this, but there's more to the story. Have you taken the time to optimize your profile so that it's actually working for you?
Discover how to optimize your social profiles as you listen to this important conversation (and maybe join the conversation by sharing the platform you're on but actually hate to use).
Listen to Discover
- What should be on your social profiles
- One mistake many podcasters and editors make
- How to think about your personal vs. professional persona
- What to do if your friends and colleagues think you're silly to even try
- Why Carrie loves TikTok (and has 3 profiles)
Links And Resources
- Six Word Stories - Wondering what Carrie meant when she referenced six word stories? Here are some examples.
- Bonnie Frank Helps Us Make Sales Calls FABULOUS!!! - Podcast Editors Mastermind - This is the episode where we talked to Bonnie Frank about sales calls.
- Live Video Recording - Check out the live recording if you want to see what we were talking about when we discussed our own profiles.
- Podcast Editors Academy - The place where you belong includes a community with knowledge and support for Podcast Editors who take their service offerings seriously.
Join Us Live!
We stream live to our Facebook page and to YouTube every other week.
This episode of the Podcast Editors Mastermind was edited by Alejandro Ramirez. You can find him on Facebook if you're interested in talking with him about editing your show.
Be a Guest
If you're a podcast editor, we'd love to see if you'd be a fit for a future episode. Fill out this form to let us know you're interested, and we'll contact you to see if it's a good fit.
Your Yetis Are
- Daniel Abendroth | Roth Media
- Carrie Caulfield Arick | YaYa Podcasting
- Bryan Entzminger | Top Tier Audio
About the Podcast Editors Mastermind
The Podcast Editors Mastermind is for professional podcast editors who want to grow their business and get more clients. We’re creating a community of like-minded professionals that are passionate about the art and science of editing podcasts.
Our goal is to help you build your business by providing tools, resources, and support so you can focus on what matters most—your craft. This isn’t just another group where everyone talks about how great they are at podcast editing; we show our work!
Follow or subscribe and take the Podcast Editors Mastermind with you today!