Manage episode 302472610 series 2398553
This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- HRF provides 3.75 bitcoin in development grants
- el salvador bitcoin tax exemptions for foreigners
- imessage zero click exploit
- Bitcoin Core v22.0
- Simple bitcoin wallet v2.0.12
- Zap android v0.5.1-beta
- Umbrel v0.4.2
- Nix-bitcoin v0.0.5
- namecheap has done 190k bitcoin transactions since implementing btcpayserver a year ago
- crew energy mining bitcoin
- lagarde thinks bitcoin isn't currency
- fode diop, bitcoin + senegal
- aswath damodaran ESG blog
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse when you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Check out their white glove vault concierge service that will take you from zero to secure multisig setup in no time. Use the code TFTC and receive $50 off that package that includes 2 Trezor Model Ts and $1,000 in your vault.
Braiins. Braiins are leaders in the mining industry; running Slush Pool, creating firmware to make miners more profitable (Braiins OS+), and building out Stratum V2 to help further decentralize mining and make Bitcoin more robust. Check out their mining profitability calculator.