Manage episode 348991049 series 2908285
- Want to ask a question? If we use it I'll send you a Daily Creative t-shirt. Ask your questionHere's what we cover on today's episode:
- How do teams better take into account the execution of an idea at the moment when that idea is being selected?
- What principles from my books should teachers (or parents of children) focus on implementing with kids?
- What year-end rituals do I recommend for prepping for a great new year?
- Are generalists and specialists both valuable in the workplace?
- What should you do when you're thinking about giving up on a project or idea?
- How do you motivate people who aren't being paid for the work they do, but you still need to lead them?
A few resources mentioned in this episode:
- My 2023 4 Questions guide
- Emily Wapnick's talk on Multipotentialites
- Range (book)
- The Dip (book)
- Austin Kleon's 100 Things post
Also, my new book Daily Creative is available now. [convertkit_form form="2864456"]
Mentioned in this episode:
Bambee: With Bambee, get access to your own dedicated HR Manager starting at just ninety-nine dollars per month. Visit Bambee.com and type Accidental Creative under podcast. Athletic Greens: Right now, it’s time to reclaim your health and arm your immune system with convenient, daily nutrition! Visit AthleticGreens.com/accidental
When you shop at Uncommon Goods you’re supporting artists and small, independent businesses. These fine products are often made in small batches, so shop now before they sell out this holiday season. To get 15% off your next gift, go to UncommonGoods.com/ACCIDENTAL.