Manage episode 308751677 series 3019226
What's up, my friends, thank you so much for tuning in today.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the US, and for everybody else who'll be having an amazing week, thank you for listening.
Today, I wanted to share with you a “Best of,” episode. This is a replay of an episode, aired last summer, to celebrate episode number 400 here on the show.
Now, you may have noticed, we just had our 550th episode here on the show. It’s just bonkers. That’s close to seven and a half million downloads, which I'm truly grateful for.
I want to share this episode with you again, because I get asked about this show all the time.
For episode number 400, I invited my wife on the podcast. This was the first time she'd ever been on the show. I had her ask me questions about the behind-the-scenes life, and having a young family and running a successful business.
Many of you submitted questions that you wanted me to answer. So, I had Amy ask me those questions. I didn't know what the questions were ahead of time. So, we dive into a lot of topics here today that I've never discussed prior to that episode.
So, without further ado, let's dive into this best-of episode with my wife, Amy.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The story of how I met my wife and what our first impressions of each other were
- Some of our favorite memories and places to travel together
- How we try to create work-life balance
- What a typical day/week looks like for me
- The hardest thing about switching from a corporate job into entrepreneurship
- How long it took for me to feel like I’d “made it”
- How struggles with anxiety and depression have affected both of us
- The one thing I would change in my business journey if I could go back in time
- The single most impactful mindset shift that I made in the way I relate to success in business
- What it’s like to be a new dad and run a business
Links & Resources
- Episode 400
- Follow Rick on Instagram
- Equinox Westwood
- Peet's Coffee
- James Coffee Co.
- The be.come project
- The Class
- Learn more about my Accelerator coaching program
- Join and apply to my Accelerator coaching program – Application
- Visit my website
- Strong Inside/Out
- Strong Inside/Out coaching
- Strong Inside/Out is on Instagram
- Follow Amy on Instagram
- Follow Amy on Facebook
The 12-month Accelerator program is designed to skyrocket your business through simplicity, by becoming The Optimized CEO. Email Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit rickmulready.com/accelerator to learn more and fill out an application!