Manage episode 308751676 series 3019226
Today, we’re continuing our membership series here on the podcast. We’re going to have a Q & A to answer many of the top questions asked about memberships.
These questions come up on a pretty consistent basis in my Accelerator coaching program. About half of the members there have a membership program for their business. They either come into the Accelerator program with a successful membership already in place, or they’re adding one to their business.
I’m going to be covering a lot of points here in today’s episode. If you’re thinking about adding a membership to your business, or you already have one, this show is going to be super helpful for you.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Should you use lanches for your business?
- How to get more membership customers
- When and how often to email your members
- How to measure your launches success
- How to keep members once they’ve signed up
- Should you use grandfather pricing in your membership?
- The best platform for running your membership
- What metrics to use to track your membership
Links & Resources:
- The Art of Online Business Podcast #539
- Jason Brown: The Brown Report
- Ali Manning’s Handmade Book Club
- The Art of Online Business Podcast: Jeff Harry episode
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business website
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
Full show notes are available here