Top Tips for Interior Painting | Smart Thermostat that Save Money | Best Bedroom Décor Tips | Ep #2156
Manage episode 307949378 series 2122153
- Painting is a project most homeowners are happy to tackle themselves. But it’s also a project that can go terribly wrong if you don’t take just three steps before you start. We’ll share pro tips for painting success.
- Looking for a simple way to cut heating and cooling costs? A smart programmable thermostat can cut both heating and cooling costs by 10%. Learn how to heat up your home on a budget.
- If you are thinking of updating your bedroom with a new mattress or furniture, we’ll have tips to make sure your purchase results in a better night’s sleep.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions:
- Maria from Hawaii has a shower that is leaking into her subflooring.
- Dennis in Nebraska wants to know the best treatment option for his 2-story wood deck.
- Kathy is asking, “Is it okay to paint a refrigerator?”
- Dave in Pennsylvania is putting a vinyl floor in his below grade basement and wants to know if he must put down a vapor barrier and should it be glued down or a floating floor?
- Cathy from California wants to know how easy it is to paint brick.
- Mike in Georgia wants to know how to refinish a stained and dirty floor.
- Michelle from Ohio is wondering how far a raised flower bed should be from the house to make sure she doesn’t get any flooding.
Do you have a home improvement or decor question? Call the show 24/7 at 888-MONEY-PIT (888-666-3974) or post your question here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices