Meta Quest Pro review, Taylor Swift crashed Ticketmaster, and more
Manage episode 347398600 series 135
The Verge's Nilay Patel, David Piece, Alex Cranz, and Adi Robertson discuss the Meta Quest Pro review.
Later, the crew discuss Ticketmaster crashing after Taylor Swift fans try to buy concert tickets. Also: Elon Musk's Twitter saga continues and some weekly gadget news.
- Meta Quest Pro review: get me out of here
- Taylor Swift crashed Ticketmaster following 'historically unprecedented demand' for tickets
- Elon Musk ignored Twitter’s internal warnings about paid verification
- Elon Musk says he fired engineer who corrected him on Twitter
- Elon Musk is firing Twitter employees even when they criticize him in private
- Elon Musk says he doesn’t want to be CEO of Twitter, or any company
- Elon Musk demands Twitter employees commit to ‘extremely hardcore’ culture or leave
- Amazon’s Alexa Voice Remote Pro is the best streaming clicker of them all
- Elgato’s new Stream Deck Plus joins the knob mob
- Sonos plans to enter four new product categories — and the first is coming next year
- Apple and Major League Soccer will launch MLS Season Pass on February 1st
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 leans into AI
- Razer is upgrading the 2022 Blade 14’s two USB-C ports to USB 4
- Canon’s new ‘Pro’ webcam software subscription charges $50 annually
- The 20-year boondoggle
- The unbearable lightness of BuzzFeed
- The scary truth about AI copyright is nobody knows what will happen next
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 866-VERGE11, we'd love to hear from you.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices