Manage episode 375401169 series 3028798
Hello Human Podcast Listeners!
Today I want to share a little behind the scenes ADHD update.
This is kind of personal.
It’s a behind the scenes episodes of being a small business owner,
being a coaching practice owner who is also navigating the Wild Edges of Being Human.
Many of you know the diagnosis of my ADHD over 18 months ago
and the acclimation to that both education, identity, meds, the support I need has been way different journey then I would have ever imagined.
The diagnosis label is one thing and the aftermath is interesting.
This morning I woke up feeling more ME then I have in a long time.
Other ADHD Episodes and Posts:
- EMOTIONS, ADHD & MOTIVATION – A CONVERGENCE OF IDEAS
- Visit: Website: www.allisoncrow.com
- Find out more about 1:1 coaching with Allison
- Internal Family Systems Coaching and a brief IFS Model Overview
- Get your copy of UNARMORED: Finding Home in the Wild Edge of Being Human