Holiday Special 2022 and a Christmas Morning Special (feat. Veronika Jokel & RYAL)
Manage episode 350310181 series 3002410
What better way to make the holidays special than with a Holiday Special! This week, the gang convenes for the final episode of 2022 and it's a showstopper. Over a cocktail that is essentially brunch in a glass, we chat about our favorite (and least favorite) Christmas songs, trade retail horror stories, and try to solve the mystery of why ducks smell so dang bad. So put on your ugliest Christmas sweater, sit by the fireplace, and pop in your headphones.
Friends of the pod RYAL also stop by with pop singer Veronika Jokel to tease their own slice of holiday cheer with "Christmas in New York." It's a festive way to survive the shopping onslaught intact, so stick around to the end of the show to hear its blend of bells, earnest vocals, and lo-fi beats for yourselves.
Listen to "Christmas in New York" by Veronika Jokel, RYAL, & Jameison
**Please enjoy responsibly***
“A Christmas Morning Special"
- 2oz Bourbon
- 2 Toasted Waffles (Save 1/4 of a waffle for garnish)
- Egg White
- 1-2 Drops Butter Essence (imitation)
- 100% pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Pat of Butter
- 1 Spring of Fresh Rosemary
- 2oz Water
- Create your winter morning scene by freezing a sprig of rosemary in a glass with water
- Mash 1 1/2 waffles (potato masher works great) in a bowl with bourbon and set aside for 2-5 hours. Strain liquid through cheesecloth
- Dry shake egg white and butter essence, add ice and continue shaking
- Dip rim of frozen glass in maple syrup
- Shake waffle bourbon with ice, strain into glass, and top with fluffy butter
- Garnish edge of glass with waffle wedge and pat of butter
- Rip the damn paper off your gifts!
Tune & Tumblers "What Have You Been Listening To?" Playlist: https://spoti.fi/3xkPn25
Theme Music by New New Girlfriend
Call or Text the Tunes & Tumblers Hotline: (626) 604-6477
Cover art by Travis Williams
Tunes & Tumblers is a member of the Pantheon Media family of podcasts
--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/tunes--tumblers/support
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices