The Hails and a Punch Me Again (feat. Robbie Kingsley)
Manage episode 350310183 series 3002410
Today we hop to a Thai restaurant in Brooklyn where we are joined by Robbie Kingsley of The Hails. Between mouthfuls of Pad see ew, he let's us in on the story behind their laidback jam "Exonerate," what it means to be a Florida band, and what it's like to share his cocktial with a little perpetual motion bird named Petty.
This week also welcomes our latest addition to the cast. Music wizard and guy who burns the frittatas Erik Gallegos joins the team to bring a little insight, humor, and dashing good looks to raise our profile. Please give him your warmest welcome, fam. Cheers!
Listen to "Exonerate" by The Hails
**Please enjoy responsibly***
“Punch Me Again"
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 oz Condensed Milk
- 1/4 oz Lime Juice
- 1 Tbs Danish Baked Sugar (a very finely grained sugar produced by Danish beets. Due to the very fine grain it dissolves quickly, adds more air, and thus more volume during whipping)
- 1 Tbs Beet Powder
- 2 Tbs Muscovato Cane Sugar
- 1 tsp Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Nutmeg
- Dried pineapple or thin slice around rum
- Drink Umbrella
- Optional dark rum float
- Perpetual Motion Drinking Bird named Petty
- Blend all ingredients with ice until light and fluffy, optional run float
- Top with drink umbrella, dried pineapple slice
- Don't let your thirsty bird friend have any more! You know how he gets...
Tune & Tumblers "What Have You Been Listening To?" Playlist: https://spoti.fi/3xkPn25
Theme Music by New New Girlfriend
Call or Text the Tunes & Tumblers Hotline: (626) 604-6477
Cover art by Travis Williams
Tunes & Tumblers is a member of the Pantheon Media family of podcasts
--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/tunes--tumblers/support
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices