Manage episode 300719010 series 2739420
Today, we welcome Jordi Alexander, a former professional poker player turned macro trader turned crypto trader.
Jordi competes in the Mind Sports Olympiad and is an expert in games and game theory in general.
Together we discuss
- How to pick up new games and improve
- How you can apply game theory to the crypto markets
- What Jordi and Su think about the market, especially the role of Bitcoin & Ethereum
- Why Su is Doge-pilled and whether he can convince us of his thesis
Listen to conversations between Su Zhu, the CEO and CIO of Three Arrows Capital, and Hasu, an experienced crypto researcher and writer. Together with occasional guests, we explore the transformative nature of trust-minimized currency and financial services.
SUBSCRIBE to the Podcast
- Apple Podcast https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/uncommon-core/id1517659188?uo=4
- Spotify https://open.spotify.com/show/3vuV292Him90EjQ5YL4XIw
- Youtube https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8yNTc4ZDVhMC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==
- Other https://anchor.fm/uncommoncore
FOLLOW on Twitter