Manage episode 330396902 series 3347681
Listen to how you can become a data-minded organization, including, e.g., what our experts learned along the way: Tina Rosario, Chief Data Officer, Europe at SAP and Executive Board Member & European Regional Director at Women in Big Data, and Valerie Zapico, Managing Partner at Valkuren. Your podcast host is Desiree Timmermans, Director at Data Innovation Talk.
The Role of Big Data
- What is the role of big data in becoming a data-minded organization?
Becoming Data-Minded - Diversity & Inclusion
- How do diversity and inclusion contribute to becoming a data-minded organization
Becoming Data-Minded - Lessons Learned
- Becoming a data-minded organization is a step-by-step process: what did Tina Rosario and Valerie Zapico learn?
The Future of Data-Minded Organizations
- What will the future of data-minded organizations look like?
- LinkedIn: Tina Rosario
- LinkedIn: Valerie Zapico
- LinkedIn: Desiree Timmermans
- Twitter: @val_zapico (Valerie Zapico)
- Twitter: @DPJTimmermans (Desiree Timmermans)
- Valkuren - Unlock The Power Of Data
- Data Innovation Talk - Grow your Data Innovation Knowledge & Experience
4. Women in Big Data Brussels - links
Subscribe to the Women in Big Data Brussels Podcast by copying and pasting the following URL into the podcast app of your choice: https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/1985853.rss
Follow this Link and let Buzzsprout know that we send you: it gets you a $20 Amazon gift card if you sign up for a paid plan.
Podcast from Everywhere: SquadCast - The Remote Recording Studio