Manage episode 332179345 series 3347681
Deep-dive, together with our experts, into the relationship between big data, digital skills, & jobs, the role of diversity and inclusion, what our guests learned along the way, and the future of skills & jobs. Our guests are Saskia Van Uffelen and Valerie Zapico. Saskia is the Belgian National Coalition Lead Digital Skills & Jobs, 'Be the Change 'Program Manager' at Agoria, and Belgian Digital Champion focusing on growing the digital economy and advising the European Commission about Digital Policy. Valerie is the Managing Partner at Valkuren. Your podcast host is Desiree Timmermans, Director at Data Innovation Talk.
Big Data, Digital Skills, and Jobs
- What is the Relationship between Big Data, Digital Skills, and Jobs?
Diversity & Inclusion
- Why are Diversity and Inclusion Essential during the Digital Transformation of organizations and society?
Digital Transformation: Lessons Learned
- Digital Transformation is a step-by-step process; what did you learn along the way?
The Future of Big Data, Digital Skills & Jobs
- How do you think the Digital Future of Skills & Jobs will look like?
- Twitter: @VUSaskia (Saskia Van Uffelen)
- Twitter: @val_zapico (Valerie Zapico)
- Twitter: @DPJTimmermans (Desiree Timmermans)
- LinkedIn: Saskia Van Uffelen
- LinkedIn: Valerie Zapico
- LinkedIn: Desiree Timmermans
- Valkuren - Unlock The Power Of Data
- Data Innovation Talk - Grow your Data Innovation Knowledge & Experience
5. Women in Big Data Brussels - links
Subscribe to the Women in Big Data Brussels Podcast by copying and pasting the following URL into the podcast app of your choice: https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/1985853.rss
Follow this Link and let Buzzsprout know that we send you: it gets you a $20 Amazon gift card if you sign up for a paid plan.
Podcast from Everywhere: SquadCast - The Remote Recording Studio