Manage episode 328026409 series 3347681
Listen to how you can develop and use responsible AI, e.g., including the role of diversity & inclusion, with experts Virginia Dignum, Professor Responsible Artificial Intelligence at Umeå University, and Valerie Zapico, Managing Partner at Valkuren. Your podcast host is Desiree Timmermans, Director at Data Innovation Talk.
- What is responsible AI, and why is it important, including the role of diversity & inclusion?
Responsible AI: Human- and Environmental Well-Being
- What can we do to ensure the positive use of AI, meaning contributing to human- and environmental well-being?
The Future of Responsible AI
- How do you think the future of responsible AI will look like?
- Responsible Artificial Intelligence (Virginia Dignum)
- Assessment List for Trustworthy AI (ALTAI) for Self Assessment
- Twitter: @vdignum (Virginia Dignum)
- Twitter: @val_zapico (Valerie Zapico)
- Twitter: @DPJTimmermans (Desiree Timmermans)
- LinkedIn: Virginia Dignum
- LinkedIn: Valerie Zapico
- LinkedIn: Desiree Timmermans
- Valkuren - Unlock The Power Of Data
- Data Innovation Talk - Grow your Data Innovation Knowledge & Experience
5. Women in Big Data Brussels
Subscribe to the Women in Big Data Brussels Podcast by copying and pasting the following URL into the podcast app of your choice: https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/1985853.rssSupport the show