Manage episode 343910821 series 2110856
How do you become an adidas ambassador? How do you overturn hijab bans in sports? And how can you stay true to your identity, despite all the barriers?
In this podcast, we talk about how you can use the power of diversity in your business, branding, and womanhood. In this episode, Sina Port talked with Asma Elbadawi about how to create a personal brand that's built on purpose and attracts some of the world's biggest brands.
- Her journey into sports
- Why building a personal brand helped her get sponsored by adidas
- Asma's campaign to overturn the FIBA hijab ban in professional basketball
- Her poetry, arts and how she creates with purpose
- 3 Top tips for young women who want to be successful in the sports industry
- What brands and businesses should do to create more opportunities in sports
The one thing we all share is our innate diversity.
Loved a specific part of this conversation? Tell us which, tag us, and share your diversity!
Subscribe to the Muslim Businesswoman channel & please leave us a review on iTunes inshallah!
Follow us on
Follow Sina on
Shared Diversity with Sina Port