Manage episode 305700842 series 1816738
Listen in on today’s solo episode of "Authors Who Lead," as I talk about how I wrote my book in 30 days and how you can follow the same plan, no matter where you are in life. When that idea comes to us, we need to pursue it.
What We Discuss Today:
- Writing a book isn’t as hard as you think!
- Writing down “I am an author.”
- The prewriting process and execution
- Why researching is not writing
- Writing a book in 30 days
- Overcoming the imposter syndrome
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!