Manage episode 300780754 series 1816738
David Brower & Gido Schimanski are authors I have been working with. Today, they talk about their book writing process, how they started, and how they ultimately found a new process that allowed them to connect with their authentic selves, finding their flow, and transforming in the process.
What We Discuss with David Brower & Gido Schimanski:
- A creative process that’s transformative
- Their impetus for creating a book
- Giving yourself permission to be and let go
- Feeling emotional liberation as you’re writing
- The power of creating a mind map
- Why writing is all about the flow and what that means
- Breaking yourself free from the human conditioning
- How the true success of a book is measured
- Why a book should serve the author first before anyone else
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!