Manage episode 339515938 series 2847910
The Drive Thru is our monthly recap where we’ve put together a menu of automotive, motorsport and random car-adjacent news. Tune in for Episode #25 where we come out from under the DT#24 hangover and have a double showcase covering news from July and August along with lots of other news from around the automotive world.
- Showcase: GENERAL MOTORS with a bonus mini-showcase: HYUNDAI!
- How did we miss the Buick Grand National redesign?
- Criminally undervalued collector cars!
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 780-4 Ultimae is the end of its kind
- Sally Carrera brings in $3.6M for charity auction
- BMW & MB models that are trending higher in the used car market with Millenials
- A subscription model for Heated Seats?
- Just when we thought Dieselgate was over: Stellantis sentenced for cheating in Jeeps & Rams
- Our take on the Hyundai N Vision 74 Concept and the RN22e
- 1300HP Ford GT500 - “Code Red”
- Already a scandal! Lawsuit Alleges DeLorean Stole Karma Intellectual Property
- How about Tesla’s $10k sustainable Trailer Home?
- California DMV out to kill "full self driving"
- Florida construction equipment and shopping carts wreak havoc, GP cars on Czech Republic highways and Wicca spell book used to burn a car!
- Community News, brought to us by CollectorCarGuide.net
- HPDEjunkie.com Track Day Report
- and much, much more!
Behind the Scenes content, along with video available through our Patreon. Check out the follow-on article for all the pixs and links to items talked about in this episode. The Drive Thru is sponsored in part by: HPDEjunkie.com, CollectorCarGuide.net, AmericanMuscle.com, Garage Style Magazine, GarageRiot, Hooked On Driving, Project Motoring and others. Learn how you can become a sponsor today.