CLB0098: Q&A #0056 - Why is Resiliency Crucial in Long Term Leadership? ... Hosted by Alaina Hamade with Justin Bizzarro.
Manage episode 326021015 series 2997415
Centurion Motto: To use our DETERMINATION to CRUSH our everyday leadership tasks so that we DOMINATE in our pursuit for excellence (and happiness) and achieve VICTORY in continuing personal growth, building our family legacies, gaining financial freedom, and creating environments for those around us to prosper.
Hosted by Alaina Hamade (IG: @alaina.hamde) with Justin Bizzarro (IG: @justinbizzarro).
Who is Justin Bizzarro? – Justin Bizzarro is an entrepreneur, who continues to build a 24-year-old food empire he created with his father out of his family’s basement, in 1998. He is a highly desired business management, personal growth, and entrepreneurial leadership speaker. Justin’s expertise is in leadership & management development, health foods & beverages, global lean manufacturing facilities, vertically integrating businesses, food marketing & advertising, supply chain creation & management, direct to consumer fulfillment, transportation & distribution, and entrepreneur acceleration. His leadership and entrepreneur podcasts have reached millions of people across the globe.
2022 Reading List:
January: Core Value #1 - Go the Extra Mile; Mediocrity is Boring.
- Sacred Cows: The Case for (Better) Meat – Why Well Raised Meat is Good for You and Good for the Planet.
- By: Diana Rodgers and Robb Wolf
February: Core Value #2 - Build Lasting Relationships.
- It Starts with Clients: Your 100 Day Plan to Build Lifelong Relationships and Revenue.
- By: Andrew Sobel
March: Core Value #3 - Be Humble & Honest; Authentic & Vulnerable.
- 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do: Take Back Your Power, Embrace Change, Face Your Fears, and Train Your Brain for Happiness and Success.
- By: Amy Morin
April: Core Value #4 - Lead through Action & by Example.
- Servant Leadership Roadmap: Master the 12 Core Competencies of Management Success with Leadership Qualities and Intrapersonal Skills.
- By: Cara H Bramlett.
May: Core Value #5 - Be a Lifetime Student & Have a Lifetime of Teachers.
- How’s the Culture in Your Kingdom? – Lessons from a Disney Leadership Journey.
- By: Dan Cockerell
June: Core Value #6 - Always Pursue Excellence, Be the Best & Produce the Best.
- Becoming the Best.
- By: Harry M. Kraemer, Jr.
July: Core Value #7 - Lead with Love & An Open Heart.
- Leadershift: 11 Essential Changes Every Leader Must Embrace.
- By: John Maxwell
August: Core Value #8 - Be Committed to Dominate Daily; Take Initiative.
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones.
- By: James Clear
September: Core Value #9 - Be Disciplined for Long Term Victory, Strive for Extraordinary.
- Winning: The Unforgiving Race to Greatness.
- By: Tim Grover.
October: Core Value #10 - Do the Right Thing, Even When No One is Watching.
- Integrity: The Courage to Meet the Demands of Reality – How Six Essential Qualities Determine Your Success Business.
- By: Dr Henry Cloud.
November: Core Value #11 - Create Positive Environments through Positive Attitudes.
- Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude.
- By: Napoleon Hill and Clement Stone.
December: Core Value #12 - Be Courageous, Not Complacent.
- You are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life.
- By: Jen Sincero
Leadership with Family with SUPER BOWL WINNER Demario Pressley (Family Movie Night) Movies for 2022:
January: The Pursuit of Happiness starring Will Smith.
February: Remember the Titans starring Denzel Washington.
March: Patch Adams starring Robin Williams.
April: Invictus starring Morgan Freeman.
May: Selma starring David Oyelowo.
June: Pay it Forward starring Kevin Spacey.
July: We are Marshall with Matthew McConaughey.
April: Glory Road starring Josh Lucas.
September: The Finest Hours starring Chris Pine.
October: Spotlight starring Mark Ruffalo.
November: When the Game Stands Tall starring Jim Caviezal.
December: Miracle starring Kurt Russell.
Free Podcast. No Advertisements.
CENTURION LEADERSHIP BATTALION Hosted by Alaina Hamade with Justin Bizzarro.
Instagram: @centurionleadershipbattalion ( #centurionleadership and #centurionbattalion )
All music is scored by host or royalty free.