Data Gurus Podcast | Insights on Business Strategy, Mergers and Acquisitions, Market Research & Data Collection
Purpose-Driven Data with Rob Pace at HundredX
Manage episode 374968336 series 3497847
Rob and Sima discuss the following:
– A business has to be profitable to provide the resources needed to pursue goals aligned with its mission.
– Outcomes-based systems are often more effective than product-based systems of organization.
– Prioritizing short-term success will inevitably affect the ability to find long-term success.
– Aligning the needs of the community with the incentives of the business provides common interests that drive organizational success.
– In an environment of mistrust around data and privacy, community collaboration builds relationships between consumers and data organizations that benefit both parties.
– Data collection businesses should work with their community partners, not against them.
– Infinity Squared – LinkedIn
Thanks for listening to the Data Gurus podcast, brought to you by Infinity Squared. If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a 5-star review to help get the word out about the show, and be sure to subscribe so you never miss another insightful conversation.
#Analytics #MA #Data #Strategy #Innovation #Acquisitions