Manage episode 365484829 series 3196986
Thinking of implementing cutting-edge technology solutions for your company? Did you know that there are numerous sorts of automation, according to Business News Daily? The most crucial factor for small enterprises is repetition. You should consider automation when you discover a task that you perform frequently and adds value. Thanks to COVID-19, records kept by small enterprises, most of their clientele has been retained even when they are not physically present!
Today, we are so fortunate to have James Earl Thompson. James has a plethora of experience in creating corporate direction, goal attainment, team building, and the implementation of business process changes. He trains managers on how to successfully lead their teams through his courses and workshops so that they can keep working toward their objectives on their own. Today, he will talk about how you can automate your business! Don’t miss this exciting episode of the Fiscally Fabulous® Lifestyle with your host, Dr. Teresa R. Martin!
- “You have to know the process to lead your team or to hire it out to someone else.” – James Earl Thompson
- “When you have small business owners, entrepreneurs, we have to learn what our mission is.” – James Earl Thompson
- “We always want to appear professional. We must make sure we are always in control of the areas we need to be in control of.” – James Earl Thompson
- Knowing the processes like the back of your hand is key to a successful business.
- As a business owner, you must have a clear idea of what your goals are. Your missions define who you are as a company.
- Entrepreneurs must be professional. Always make sure you are in control to prevent certain mishaps.
[03:59] – What makes James an expert on business automation?
[07:53] – What is the biggest misconception regarding automation and small business owners?
[13:39] – What solutions does automation provide for entrepreneurs?
[15:33] – How should you manage your business accounts?
[23:08] – James’ Pearls of Wisdom
Automating your business is a huge step in the right direction for any company, small or big. This is especially true in the present day when most people are more cautious in going outdoors due to the restrictions caused by the pandemic during the past couple of years. Technology as well as society will always be evolving, so you as a business owner and as a company must try your hardest to be “in with the new” lest you risk yourself and your business being left behind the times.
Learn more about James Earl Thompson on:
Learn more about Dr. Teresa R. Martin on: