Manage episode 324361376 series 1391411
Changelog++ members save 5 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Raygun – Never miss another mission-critical issue again — Raygun Alerting is now available for Crash Reporting and Real User Monitoring, to make sure you are quickly notified of the errors, crashes, and front-end performance issues that matter most to you and your business. Set thresholds for your alert based on an increase in error count, a spike in load time, or new issues introduced in the latest deployment. Start your free 14-day trial at Raygun.com
- Square – Develop on the platform that sellers trust. There is a massive opportunity for developers to support Square sellers by building apps for today’s business needs. Learn more at changelog.com/square to dive into the docs, APIs, SDKs and to create your Square Developer account — tell them Changelog sent you.
- Sourcegraph – Move fast, even in big codebases. Sourcegraph is universal code search for every developer and team. Easily search across all the code that matters to you and your organization: find example code, explore and read code, debug issues, and more. Head to info.sourcegraph.com/changelog and click the button “Try Sourcegraph now” to get started.
- SignalWire – Build what’s next in communications with video, voice, and messaging APIs powered by elastic cloud infrastructure. Try it today at signalwire.com/video and mention “Go Time” to receive an extra 5,000 video minutes.
- Bret Comnes – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Mikola Lysenko – Twitter, GitHub
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Christopher Hiller – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Feross Aboukhadijeh – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- 0 FPS
- Changelog #482 - Securing the open source supply chain
- React on Socket
- npm audit
- peacenotwar supply chain attack
- If you’re writing your first npm package: I highly recommend keeping it
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!