Manage episode 321260857 series 1391411
Anthony Fu && Matias “Patak” Capeletto from the Vite core team join Jerod && Nick to discuss Vitest – a blazing fast unit-test framework powered by Vite, && Slidev – presentation slides for developers.
Changelog++ members get a bonus 1 minute at the end of this episode and zero ads. Join today!
- GatsbyConf 2022 – (March 2nd and 3rd) this conference is totally free and totally virtual so everyone can join. Day 1 is talks and day 2 is workshops —hear from Gatsby co-founders and leadership on speed improvements to the build system, incremental architecture, the latest on Gatsby Cloud, announcements and more. Chris Coyier kicks off day 1 with the Keynote. Register at gatsbyconf.com
- Sentry – Working code means happy customers. That’s exactly why teams choose Sentry. From error tracking to performance monitoring, Sentry helps teams see what actually matters, resolve problems quicker, and learn continuously about their applications - from the frontend to the backend. Use the code
CHANGELOGand get the team plan free for three months.
- Changelog++ – You love our content and you want to take it to the next level by showing your support. We’ll take you closer to the metal with no ads, extended episodes, outtakes, bonus content, a deep discount in our merch store (soon), and more to come. Let’s do this!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com
- Anthony Fu – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Patak – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!