Manage episode 303152695 series 2462973
Welcome to episode #794 of Six Pixels of Separation.
Here it is: Six Pixels of Separation - Episode #794 - Host: Mitch Joel. He is one of the kindest humans that I know. Jonathan Fields (aka the Good Life Guy) is all about delivering insights that spark purpose, possibility, and potential. He's been on a decades-long quest to discover what makes people come fully alive. Jonathan is the host of one of the world’s top podcasts, Good Life Project (I was a guest on the Good Life Project back in 2013). He's the author of the bestselling books, How to Live A Good Life and Uncertainty, but we're here to discuss his most recent venture, Spark Endeavors, where he is the chief architect and driving force behind the world’s first purpose, engagement, and flow archetypes – the Sparketypes. This tool has been tapped by over 400,000 individuals and organizations, generating a rapidly growing, global data-set, and insight-based solutions to help transform how we work, lead and live. This culminates in his just-released book, Sparked - Discover Your Unique Imprint For Work That Makes You Come Alive. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 1:03:21.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at Apple Podcasts.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on Twitter.
- Here is my conversation with Jonathan Fields.
- Sparked - Discover Your Unique Imprint For Work That Makes You Come Alive.
- Good Life Project.
- How to Live A Good Life.
- Follow Jonathan on LinkedIn.
- Follow Jonathan on Instagram.
- Follow Jonathan on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.