Manage episode 359472606 series 2769558
Jen Abel is the accomplished Co-Founder of JJELLYFISH, a Boston-based firm renowned for its pioneering approach in assisting B2B startups to achieve early-stage sales proficiency and success in the United States, as well as the UK and Australia markets. With over six years of experience in the industry, JJELLYFISH has empowered over 200 B2B/enterprise startups to validate their sales process and go-to-market strategy, demonstrating a commitment to delivering exceptional results.
The firm's highly skilled team has a proven track record of generating impressive revenue and driving substantial outcomes for companies headquartered in Asia, Europe, Australia, and North America. JJELLYFISH's range of services caters to diverse needs, including acquiring first-time US customers, defining US go-to-market strategies, or transitioning from the SMB market to mid-market/enterprise levels. The firm's expertise in these areas is unparalleled, and they have demonstrated a remarkable capacity to navigate and succeed in complex markets.
1. The inspiration behind co-founding JJELLYFISH (2:52)
2. The evolution of the sales process in the US over the years(8:27)
3. The benefits of founder-led sales for startups (15:20)
4. The right time to invest in sales teams (23:15)
5. Jen's definition of PMF (33:55)
6. Common pitfalls Indian founders face while selling in the US (45:34)
7. Tips for improving sales skills for founders (50:47)
8. Advice for founders entering US markets (57:37)
. . .
JJELLYFISH on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjellyfish_co
Jen Abel on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jjen_abel
Podcast on Twitter: https://twitter.com/thedesi_vc
Akash Bhat on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bhatvakash
Podcast on Instagram: https://instagram.com/thedesivc
Akash Bhat on Instagram: https://instagram.com/bhatvakash