Manage episode 364373933 series 2769558
Saurabh Pandey, co-founder and CEO of EloElo. EloElo is an app that enables live-social experiences through games and entertainment. It is currently among the top 10 Apps on the Google Play Store in India with over 10M downloads. It accommodates 34,000 creators and offers a staggering 400 million minutes of live content. The company has raised $15M from Kalaari Capital, KB Investment, Lumikai, WaterBridge Ventures and Better Capital.
Before Eloelo, he accumulated a decade of experience in various domains such as marketing, product and growth at Flipkart and P&G.
- Introduction (2:05)
- Rationale behind entrepreneurship: Saurabh's motivation for founding EloElo (2:59)
- Resilience and conviction: Saurabh's renewed pursuit of entrepreneurship following a prior setback (10:25)
- Early Validation of EloElo (18:03)
- Standing out in a competitive landscape: EloElo's approach to capturing attention in the content and entertainment industry (26:16)
- Building alongside ICPs (34:14)
- The significance of timing in the company's growth trajectory (41:12)
- Insights gained as a CEO: Key lessons learned by Saurabh (49:18)
- Saurabh's framework for decision making (59:42)
- Non-negotiable principles: Saurabh's core values and beliefs (1:10:26)
- Saurabh's reflections – advice to the younger self (1:16:55)
. . .
EloElo on Twitter: https://twitter.com/eloeloapp
Saurabh on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saurabh65616912
Podcast on Twitter: https://twitter.com/thedesi_vc
Akash Bhat on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bhatvakash
Podcast on Instagram: https://instagram.com/thedesivc
Akash Bhat on Instagram: https://instagram.com/bhatvakash