Manage episode 334230134 series 3343493
One of the biggest blocks the students in my Smart Simple Content Marketing and Automation program say that they have is that they don’t think they look good on camera.
Everyone needs to build the trust factor into their video content so that people are engaged and want to consume more of your content. If you aren’t natural and relaxed on camera it will be hard for you to come across as a leader in your field and someone that people will want to follow.
In today's episode of the profitable content creator, I am going to share with you:
- 4 simple hacks that are so easy and will help you instantly look better on camera.
- Why preparation, posture, and practice make perfect!
- The thing I do every time BEFORE I record to make sure that my video content turns out well...
And of course, I answer questions at the end:
- Should I use a teleprompter to help me remember my script? - I think you'll be surprised at how I answer this question.
- How do I prepare for my video shoot? I've got some tips and things that you might not have thought about here.
✅ Download your copy of the content creator's roadmap so that you have the steps to create client-attracting here: https://www.kristenpoborskytraining.com/roadmap
✅ I’m looking for 5 people who are ready to start creating a month's worth of client-attracting content (it takes only 30 minutes to do this) in the next 30 days. If you want the step-by-step, just DM me over on Instagram @kristenpoborsky with the word CONTENT and I’ll send you the info!
✅ Get the simple step-by-step method that will help you start creating client-attracting content FAST.
For just $47 You can get the same content creation method that thousands of our clients and students use to create a month's worth of client-attracting content in 30 minutes... Learn more and enroll here: https://www.kristenpoborskytraining.com/12x-content-method
ABOUT KRISTEN POBORSKY:
I help coaches and healers who are struggling to be seen and heard online create client-attracting content (including course creation) and automate it so that they can stop working 14-hour days and attract a steady stream of clients and leads every single day.
Want more client-attracting content creation tips?
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/KristenPoborsky
- Join my Facebook Group The Successful Coaching Practice: https://www.facebook.com/groups/successfulcoachingpractice
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KristenPoborskyMBA/
- Follow Me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristenpoborsky/
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-profitable-content-creator-with-kristen-poborsky/id1621627800 and we appreciate your support of this show!