Manage episode 360266361 series 3343493
In this short episode of the Profitable Content Creator Podcast, content creation strategist Kristen Poborsky answers the question: Should I use a teleprompter when creating video content?
You might be thinking that it is a good idea to use a teleprompter...Kristen shares her advice based on 100's videos she's personally created. She gives you alternatives to using a teleprompter that will help you show up like a pro without having to read a script line by line.
- Get the simple step-by-step method that will help you start creating client-attracting content FAST. For just $47 You can get the same content creation method that thousands of our clients and students use to create a month's worth of client-attracting content in 30 minutes... Learn more and enroll here: https://www.kristenpoborskytraining.com/12x-content-method
- Download your copy of the content creator's roadmap so that you have the steps to create client-attracting here: https://www.kristenpoborskytraining.com/roadmap
ABOUT KRISTEN POBORSKY:
I help coaches and healers who are struggling to be seen and heard online create client-attracting content (including course creation) and automate it so that they can stop working 14-hour days and attract a steady stream of clients and leads every single day.
Want more client-attracting content creation tips?
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/KristenPoborsky
- Join my Facebook Group The Successful Coaching Practice: https://www.facebook.com/groups/successfulcoachingpractice
- Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KristenPoborskyMBA/
- Follow Me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristenpoborsky/
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-profitable-content-creator-with-kristen-poborsky/id1621627800 and we appreciate your support of this show!