Manage episode 375744925 series 2855648
This Month In Real Estate Investing is the monthly United States Real Estate Investor show featuring your favorite REI personalities discussing the month’s news, trends, economics, culture, and much more.
This Month's News Items:
- Too Many Real Estate Agents Flood Market
- Foreign Buyers Withdraw from U.S. Housing Market
- Zillow, Redfin Earnings Reveal Slumping Market
- ‘Shark Tank’ Star Makes Bold Predictions for Real Estate
- Cyber Attack on Rapattoni Hits U.S. Listings
- Maui Takes Stand Against Predatory Property Investors
- Housing Crunch Leaves College Students Scrambling
- Inside Trump’s Real Estate Earnings vs. Future
- WeWork Collapse Adds to Commercial Office Space Concerns
- Ocala Tops Florida’s Cities in Housing Crisis Risk
- Buffett’s $31,500 Home Now Worth $1.44M
- NYC Airbnb Listings Drop as Regulations Tighten
- 2023’s 20 Biggest Residential Real Estate Transactions Revealed
James A. Brown
Scott Royal Smith
Jason Palliser's 2 Day Investment Blueprint
REI Content Packs
Subscribe and follow now at https://www.thismonthinrealestateinvesting.com/
Join us for another episode of This Month In Real Estate Investing hosted by Denver, Colorado realtor and real estate investor James A. Brown with our revolving list of expert panelists in a monthly roundtable discussion about breaking news, technology, economics, culture, and strategy in the real estate investing industry.
This is definitely the REI show you don't want to miss!
Follow and subscribe now to United States Real Estate Investor on all the socials and on your favorite podcast app.
Want to create live streams like this? Check out StreamYard: https://streamyard.com/pal/5465193527115776