Manage episode 184031559 series 1131322
Adam and Maggie are on the home stretch, with a stay in Seattle and now in Vancouver, BC. We deep dive into what wild camping actually means. We're starting to panic as the necessity of assembling a normal life looms large on the horizon. Maggie loves dogs even if they don't love her back. Adam may or may not look a bit like Edgar Allen Poe.
- Adam and Maggie on Patreon
- Map of this leg of the journey
- Trasharoo Spare Tire Trash Bag BLACK on Amazon
- Adam's 4Runner Gas Log
- Boars Gore and Swords podcast, featuring friend of the Pod, Red Scott
- Literaticast, featuring Maggie's agent, Jennifer Laughran!
- Let's Not Panic on Instagram
- Let's Not Panic on YouTube
- Maggie on Twitter
- Adam on Twitter