Finding Strength to Stand Up and Advocate for Yourself Personally AND Professionally: Interview with Ashley Robyn
Manage episode 376342004 series 3365980
Before we dive into today’s episode, I have a brand spanking new class. It’s how to facilitate profitable vision board workshops. This was my first real money maker. If you love vision boards and you love teaching, this is for you! Spots are limited. We start Sept 22nd. It’s $97 to join and I’ll show you how you can easily make that in your first workshop.
About Ashley: Ashley Robyn is an artist, a stand-up comedy lover, a living room dancer, and a connector of people. She deeply loves boba tea and spaghetti, but never together. Ashley enjoys cultivating a community of kind hearts and good vibes through the simple act of sharing words the same way friends share coffee. Graciously, sincerely, and with love.
Connect with Ashley:
Grab Ashley's free gift: "You Are A Total Diamond" Self-Reflection Workbook, printable Love Everywhere cards and an encouraging "Take What You Need" printable flyer
Connect with me:
- Sept 22nd Profitable Vision Board Facilitation Class: https://forms.gle/Uz7HKGMJaxpuHLCM9
- SAVE THE DATES: Nov 6 - 10, From Cubicle to Creative Life Summit. It’s free!
- Ready for a change but not sure what to do next? Let’s connect over coffee: https://calendly.com/clarissaramsey/painting-your-path-coffee-chat
- Free resource guide: roadmap to move from cubicle to creative life : https://clarissastudio.activehosted.com/f/7
- Join my free online community, Painting Your Path™️: www.facebook.com/groups/paintingyourpath/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dr.clarissacastilloramsey/
- Would you like to support the show? https://www.buymeacoffee.com/clarissaramsey
Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Start for FREE
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.