Manage episode 352027490 series 2769558
Milap Jadeja is the Managing Partner of Openbook VC. He is a senior management and strategy professional with over 20 years of experience in building multiple businesses in sectors such as Pharmaceuticals, Agriculture and Non-ferrous castings. Milap brings with him a proven track record in investment leadership being An established angel investor with over 50+ angel investments in startups including unicorns and soonicorns. He has also led multiple fundraising efforts for startups as a syndicate head. A seasoned investor, he is an LP at multiple funds such as Better Capital, Cloud Capital and Prophetic Ventures.
1. Comparisons of two art forms: photography and investing (3:42)
2. A look back at investments and founders (22:50)
3. What has Milap learned about investing and specifically that in India? (30:16)
4. Takeaways from working with founders (45:10)
5. How has Milap evolved as a person? (58:25)
. . .
Openbook VC on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OpenbookVC
Podcast on Twitter: https://twitter.com/thedesi_vc
Akash Bhat on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bhatvakash
Podcast on Instagram: https://instagram.com/thedesivc
Akash Bhat on Instagram: https://instagram.com/bhatvakash