Manage episode 338037134 series 3343493
Hi there… I’m here to talk to you about 4 steps that will help you create and sell your online course.
If you’ve been thinking about creating an online course, now’s the time! The online course sector is expected to grow by as much as $38 billion in the next couple of years.
And if you are feeling burned out with 1:1 work, looking for more freedom and the next step to growing and scaling your business, an online course is the perfect way to get out of trading dollars for hours.
You’re going to want to grab a pen and paper so that you can take notes because I’m going to show you the 4 things you need to be doing so that you can create and sell your online course.
Here's a sneak peek at what I'm covering in this episode:
- How to Validate Your Idea Before Creating Your Course
- Tips for Building and Nurturing Your List
- The Smart Way to Launch Your Program
And I'm also answering 3 questions at the end of the podcast:
- Question 1: How to create an awesome onboarding experience for your online course
- Question #2: How to help your students get their ROI out of their investment in your course
- Question #3: How do I help students who get stuck or are reluctant to implement in my course?
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Take the course creation quiz here: https://www.kristenpoborskytraining.com/course-quiz
- Smart Simple Create Courses That Sell: https://www.kristenpoborskytraining.com/create-courses-that-sell
- Smart Simple Content Marketing and Automation: https://www.kristenpoborskytraining.com/smart-simple-content-marketing
You can get more great content creation tips at: https://kristenpoborsky.com